Applications are invited for the following positions
(Only short-listed candidates will be notified)
1. RESEARCH OFFICER
- Provide research support to the project entitled Algorithmic Pricing and Market Competition: Implications for Competition Law and Policy.
- With general support to Principal investigator, undertake analytical and/or quantitative literature and field-research
- Provide editorial assistance to the research team in a range of outlets, in the form of e-publications, book chapters, journal articles, and book manuscripts.
- Assist in carrying out fieldwork involving market surveys.
- Assist in the organization and management of conferences, workshops, seminars and meetings.
- Contribute to the research team’s collective research and public outreach efforts.
- University degree in Economics (preferred), Business Administration, Statistics, or other relevant Social Science discipline.
- Good analytical and quantitative skills with an aptitude for policy research.
- Good communication and writing skills in English.
- Working knowledge of Stata and some programming experience (Mathematica, Python etc.) would be an advantage.
- Positive work attitude and ability to work under tight schedule
A remuneration package commensurate with experience and ability will be provided.
Interested applicants are requested to send their applications with a CV stating qualifications, experience and supporting documents through www.careers.gov.sg by 19 April 2019.