Applications are invited for the following positions:
1. Assistant Manager/Senior Executive, Public Affairs Unit
The successful applicant will assist the Public Affairs Unit in achieving the organization’s outreach and public communication objectives.
- Submit monthly, quarterly and yearly analytics and outreach reports for website and social media channels to senior management for strategic planning.
- Submit other regular reports on research product outputs as needed.
- Manage web content and projects related to the Institute’s websites, including the creation of flagship event microsites, with help of vendor (as needed).
- Re-package information provided by research programmes and departments for upload onto the websites, including video and visual content.
- Produce attractive designs, infographic, flyers, posters, backdrop, eGreetings and other materials.
- Perform digital enhancement of images and, if necessary, to take photos using equipment provided.
- Curate and edit raw audio/video into various durations for different requirements including outreach and publicity.
- Arrange and assist in the day to day operations of the unit, including welcoming guests, and setting up interview areas for media, and liaising with and facilitating visits by external parties.
- Assist in organising briefings for Director's office, briefings for researchers with Ministries and external parties, and PAU's annual outreach activities (OPUS and student visits).
- Any other duties as assigned by Head, PAU, or his designated officer.
- Tertiary qualifications in Multimedia and Infocomm, communications design.
- Working experience with Joomla, WordPress and/or other content management systems.
- Knowledge of HTML, XHTML, CSS and Java Script would be an advantage.
- Skills and expertise in Photoshop, In-Design and Final Cut Pro.
- Experience in media relations would be an advantage.
- A good eye for design and layout.
- Team player with positive, can-do attitude.
- Must be able to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Fresh graduates are welcome. Interested candidate should submit their resume along with their portfolio.
Interested applicants are requested to send their applications with a CV stating qualifications, experience, expected salary and supporting documents through www.careers.gov.sg by 28 February 2019.
(Only short-listed candidates will be notified)